Emphatic Beads has kindly nominated me for the Liebster award!
To participate I’ve got to link back to her site; answer her 10 questions (below); nominate 10 other bloggers I like with fewer than 200 followers; and create 10 questions for my 10 nominees (way below).
1. What’s your favourite song lyric? (If you have one) – I can’t get enough of Lorde’s Royals right now: “You can call me Queen Bee…”
2. Do you watch any sports? – I used to watch American football religiously, but haven’t been able to watch in about 2 years. Makes my stomach upset to think about how it affects the bodies and brains of the players.
3. Where did you last go on holiday? – California, the central coast.
4. Do you drive? – I have had my driver’s license for 19 years. I commute 1-2 hours to and from work 5 days a week.
5. What’s the worst piece of clothing you’ve ever bought? – Every hat I’ve ever purchased. I do not have a hat head.
6. What’s the worst cooking/baking disaster you’ve ever made? – Too numerous to recount.
7. Do you have a hobby outside the one you write about on your blog? – My hobby is collecting hobbies…
8. What year did you create your blog? – 2009
9. Which country are you from? – USA
10. If you could receive one gift in the world right now what would it be? – A great job close to home.
My 10 nominees are:
(*Some of these bloggers may have more than 200 followers, I couldn’t find the count for a few of them…)
10 Questions for you:
1. What area of the world did you call home as a teenager?
2. How did you decide to start blogging?
3. Do you have a day-job?
4. If yes, what is it? If no, what is your dream job/hobby/etc?
5. Beach day or ski day?
6. Favorite color?
7. How would you describe your style?
8. What is your favorite tv series, movie, book, fandom?
9. Long hair or short hair?
10. If you could go back in time and change one thing about your past, what year and why?
Thanks, Emphatic Beads!!