All posts should be scheduled to publish by 9 a.m. Eastern, Thursday, July 7.
- Spread the word about this blog carnival through your blog, word of mouth and social media. On Twitter, use hashtag #MyPP. Post the My Planned Parenthood graphic on your blog and link it to this announcement. (See code below.)
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to participate. Include the name of your blog and it’s URL.
- Write your post. We may ask you to include a .jpg carnival graphic with information on how to support Planned Parenthood in your post.
- Schedule your post to publish by 9 a.m. Eastern, Thursday, July 7. If you can, send a direct link to your post to one of the email addresses above before July 7. What Tami Said and Shakesville will publish the names and links to all participating blogs in a stub post on July 7.
- Continue to spread the word and direct people to blog carnival posts.
Have you used the services of a Planned Parenthood? Has someone you loved? Do you believe that reproductive services are a right and not a privilege? Please consider donating to Planned Parenthood, writing a letter to your Congressperson or Representative, or writing a story about your own personal experience. If you do not have a blog, I will publish your story on mine.
Or just tune in to the Carnival on July 7th, read all the stories and comment. Hope to see you there.
ETA: If you make a donation on or before June 30th, your donation will be matched! Head over to Planned Parenthood‘s site for details.