This book again has 6 signatures, a mixture of the beautiful double sided pages provided in the kit and plain computer paper. I did a bit of stamping and used the ephemera to make pockets, flags, and tuck spots. These kits are so pretty, filled with lovely flowers, eggs, vintage sheet music and ledger papers.
I tried to bind the book as she demonstrates in her video (which I cannot locate at the moment), but I am not able to tie it off tightly enough. So I’ve used the same binding method as before, signatures sewn into a piece of cardstock.
For the cover, I recycled a file folder, and covered it with the cover paper from the kit, which I partially ruined while I was trying her binding method. I had to scrap the binding part, but was able to save the front and back sections. I inked the sides of the cover and pages with a little good ol’ Tea Dye Distress Ink. Then I punched a hole and set an eyelet.