I bought a new die that cuts out a frame in the shape of a Polaroid picture, and you know I had to cut out 3 dozen and make a batch!
I glued 4 of the frames together to give them more stability and dimension. This was a great exercise in creating a scene, with such a small space to work with, I had to get creative with masking on a few of them.
Then I used by Spectrum Noir markers to color the scenes. I think the gnome scene is my favorite from this series. What I didn’t realize in my joyful frenzy of stamping is that these are not squares, so my edges did not fit perfectly back into the frames. Ah well, lesson learned.
I also used my color pencils for a few, to try out the technique using Gamsol to blend. I’m thinking that I will need a better quality pencil for that technique to work well…
I just realized that I don’t have a picture of the finished set! I will upload that before publishing, or post an update.