Something about the repeated clicking of the mouse buttons soothes my burdened soul. A list of my current faves:
- Chain Factor – A simple numbers game, similar to Connect 4. Drop discs, some with numbers from 1-7, some are just grey. Match the number to it’s place in the row or column (i.e. drop the 4 to make a row or column of 4) and the disc disappears. Grey discs wither when the disc next to them disappears, eventually turning into a number 1-7.
- Grow Island – Start with an empty island. Click the different industries in your selected order and see the effects on the island.
- Coign of Vantage – rotate the pixels on the screen until the image appears.
- Boomshine – detonate your boom in the right place to ‘splode the required number of shines. Music on this one is not mute-able.
- Speedtest – a typing speed test.
- Free Rice – a vocabulary test for good cause.
- Temple Guardian – your basic Tower Defense with a little mystical flair.
- Vehicle Defense – another Tower Defense with…vehicles.
Most of these start with music that can be disabled, if you like.
*Image from geekologie.com